Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Go Pro 3
12-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Go Pro 3
I just ordered a GP3 white. I have a Go Pro Hero SD but wanted a up grade. After watching WFO video's I was wondering what everyones using?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Go Pro 3
It's pretty much the same as the two except for bit rate and size.
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Dave is using the Hero 2. His other GoPro got knocked off his helmet at the 100 miler and is lost.
02-16-2013, 05:31 PM
I yaked my shoulder....again lol
02-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Thats not good

DESIGNATED TESTER FOR DAMON PROOF PRODUCTS
02-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I have the 3, Black, and its amazing, only used it a couple of times. Still trying to figure out mounting points for the best view. I also have no idea how to use my video editing software...
02-26-2013, 09:24 PM
(02-21-2013 11:29 PM)ChainSmoker Wrote:  I have the 3, Black, and its amazing, only used it a couple of times. Still trying to figure out mounting points for the best view. I also have no idea how to use my video editing software...

We can help, just open Windows Movie Maker and drag file and drop into box then start plying with and ask Questions. Learning with out is tough and You Tube has instructional video. Cheers

RIDING IS NOT A HOBBY, IT'S A LIFESTYLE
03-01-2013, 10:01 AM
(02-26-2013 09:24 PM)old man dave 59 Wrote:  
(02-21-2013 11:29 PM)ChainSmoker Wrote:  I have the 3, Black, and its amazing, only used it a couple of times. Still trying to figure out mounting points for the best view. I also have no idea how to use my video editing software...

We can help, just open Windows Movie Maker and drag file and drop into box then start plying with and ask Questions. Learning with out is tough and You Tube has instructional video. Cheers

These go pro 3 are different. When you download video's to your puter its a MP4 file and windows don't play them. You have to get a converter to a AVI file. then windows can play and edit them. Other than that I like it.
03-01-2013, 11:11 AM
(03-01-2013 10:01 AM)DirtbikeDave917 Wrote:  

These go pro 3 are different. When you download video's to your puter its a MP4 file and windows don't play them. You have to get a converter to a AVI file. then windows can play and edit them. Other than that I like it.

Windows Movie Maker will work u just have to down load a mp4 codec open Windows Movie Maker top left corner click help then click Windows Movie Maker on the web type in the codec u want make _sure it comes from microsoft down load the biggest codec pack u can find then restart ur computer after that it shoud work if not call me 816-533-1288 ill walk u through turnrng some of the codecs off so it will work some codecs have conflicts with other codecs depending on what codec pack you get
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
(03-01-2013 11:11 AM)MIKE AKA ANIMAL Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 10:01 AM)DirtbikeDave917 Wrote:  

Windows Movie Maker will work u just have to down load a mp4 codec open Windows Movie Maker top left corner click help then click Windows Movie Maker on the web type in the codec u want make _sure it comes from microsoft down load the biggest codec pack u can find then restart ur computer after that it shoud work if not call me 816-533-1288 ill walk u through turnrng some of the codecs off so it will work some codecs have conflicts with other codecs depending on what codec pack you get

How do I know what codec I need?