Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Jasons Playground
07-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Jasons Playground
FMHS Jason's Playgrounds
Jason's playground. FMHS race weekend. Carol Brooks and I will be there Saturday and Sunday. Carol will be doing pictures Sunday. WFO.TRAILRERS will be cooking hot dogs Sunday at 1:00, FREE to the ones that didn't come prepared for food because no concessions this race and we would like to keep traffic to a minuim on O highway and the store is a good distance away. ALSO, working on ENDURO CROSS. Track. Weed eating Saturday, big job and need help. Margaritas served to all those who help. AFTER. If you want to have an Enduro cross playground, I can not keep this up by myself any more so show up.

RIDING IS NOT A HOBBY, IT'S A LIFESTYLE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2017, 06:59 AM
100's-500's + the 1000's are now the early race at 11:00. Dan has limited signal at Orrick right now but wanted me to pass on a little information. The course this year is 6 miles. Due to the anticipated heat we will be racing for 90 minutes instead of two hours. Kudos to Dan as this is great news for people coming straight off the couch like myself. Course is very technical and challenging but the reward will be incredible dirt with no dust. There will be no concessions so plan accordingly and make _sure you bring your favorite beverage for hydration (water) as it will be very warm. Allegedly.

07-20-2017, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 07:29 AM by old man dave 59.)
.gif" style="vertical-align: middle;" border="0" alt="Blank" title="Blank" />"> photo DSC_1418_zpsdsvxlobi.jpg

.gif" style="vertical-align: middle;" border="0" alt="Blank" title="Blank" />"> photo DSC_1248_zpsbsykrwrf.jpg

07-20-2017, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 11:35 PM by old man dave 59.)
Shawn Ross
July 16 at 7:32pm
Who ever Jason is, you sir are a sick and twisted individual. I don't remember a race I've done that was as a$$ kickingly brutal as the one today. I don't want to see another rock for a good long while. With that being said, my vote is in for favorite course for this year. Outstanding layout, roots, rocks, mud, rocks, hill climbs, boulders, creek beds, rocks, jumps, rocks, have I said rocks?

Trinedy Barker
July 16 at 5:32pm ·
4th place for me today. Not to shabby. Got my first holeshot, that was Cool. The bike felt good as usual. Cooper got 4th as well. He was kickIn some butt out there.

07-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Nathan Reffitt added 6 new photos.
July 18 at 11:01pm ·
Thanks Dave Brooks and Karry Fry Schupp for the awesome pics.

Nathan Reffitt
July 16 at 5:59pm ·
Ended up in third place. Not too bad for starting in last. _sure was a HOT ONE!!!

07-22-2017, 03:45 PM
Nathan Reffitt

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-02-2017, 07:12 AM

09-16-2017, 07:20 PM

09-25-2017, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 08:07 PM by old man dave 59.)
[color=#FFA500]So this is the Hill Climb at Jason's Playgrounds and was way too wet and could barley climb up without bike. There is a part where Keith is bringing me my helmet and slid past me and I grabbed helmet and tried to slow him down, Third part is where we got bike headed down hill and Zachery held onto front wheel.