09-25-2011, 03:24 AM
RE: Jasons Playground
ok bikes done im ready ill give her a test ride in the morning
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
[quote='wfocarol' pid='2685' dateline='1316481149']
Thought I would post a few pictures for you all.

Thank you Jason for letting us come and play.

Some WFO'ers getting ready.

[Image: DSC_3082.jpg]

Checking out the new Husaberg.

[Image: DSC_3078.jpg]

Here's Damon doing the Cool jump.

[Image: DSC_3135_1_.jpg]

And Stevie...

And Dave...

[Image: DSC_3103_2_.jpg]

Walker...

And a late commer hurying to get out there.

[Image: DSC_3143.jpg]

And of course the car wash comes next...

[Image: DSC_3157.jpg]

The poor new bike got dirty...

[Image: DSC_3160.jpg]

This is the Look when you have broken metatarsals. Ouch!!!
That's gotta hurt Jaime, sory that happened.

[Image: DSC_3146.jpg]

And here are some more pictures.

yup it hurt but it was worth it always seem to get my ass handed to me when I try to ride the HYBRID in the mud...lol I'm good to go for the race though, got ace wraps and sports tape ready, n hopefully still have some pain meds left....lol

2005 KDX 220 HYBRID:Angel:
09-26-2011, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2011 08:37 PM by kawasaki69.)
hey what do yall think about me getting a 2006 ktm 200 two stroke for 1500
and yall dont count me out give my grandpa a call and tell him to bring us out to ride with yall please i want to ride with my father before he goes to prison so we should go riding on the october 2 i think is the next sunday

JG96
09-26-2011, 09:51 PM
(09-26-2011 08:32 PM)kawasaki69 Wrote:  hey what do yall think about me getting a 2006 ktm 200 two stroke for 1500
and yall dont count me out give my grandpa a call and tell him to bring us out to ride with yall please i want to ride with my father before he goes to prison so we should go riding on the october 2 i think is the next sunday

Your Dad will be riding with us a lot and he will get Probation for protecting his familly, and should of gotten a MEDAL, not JAIL.

RIDING IS NOT A HOBBY, IT'S A LIFESTYLE
09-26-2011, 10:30 PM
but what do you think about the 200 if you know any one thats has a ktm i want one for a new bike so if you could Look around for me thanks

JG96
09-26-2011, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2011 11:15 PM by old man dave 59.)
(09-26-2011 10:30 PM)kawasaki69 Wrote:  but what do you think about the 200 if you know any one thats has a ktm i want one for a new bike so if you could Look around for me thanks

That is the same bike that Stacy passed me on I think at the Baldknobbers race. It was the reason I bought a new bike. I was thinking if a girl passed me on a gnarly race like that, I need a woods bike and I will tell you that the Husaberg was the right decision for me, after I learned how to ride a 4 stroke like you would a 2 stroke with this bike and got it geared and dialed in, I was hitting the corners hard,clutch in and front and rear brakes on and sliding in to them and let the clutch out in the corner and power out, I couldn't believe how well this bike handled.

Ok, shopping for a new bike. Who Owned it and was it ridden hard and put away wet, or was it sitting around not being used, or did some one abuse it and not maintain it. Check the spokes and see if they are tight, fist sign of misuse and neglect. 2nd, let research issues on Thumber Talk on this bike and info.
3rd What is Ebay selling this bike for.

I Owned ( now Rusty's ) AKA Santa Claus KTM 450 SX and it was a motocross bike, not a woods bike and Rusty is the only person big and strong enough to run it in the woods so I sold it to him, but real hard to ride in the woods, 4 speed compared to my now 6 speed tyranny.
Husaberg is a KTM Prototype, Huskey and KTM engineers experimenting to do next years bikes and built better with the motor turned forward for balance and traction.

09-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Converting files tonight so we can make brandon a Ylsuper Star. Jammin
I think we should just name the Video, Brndons Crash Files, We might get more of him soon. gatorattack

09-27-2011, 10:18 PM
ROFL

DESIGNATED TESTER FOR DAMON PROOF PRODUCTS
09-29-2011, 06:55 AM
(09-27-2011 10:18 PM)club wfo Wrote:  ROFL

1st edit done, but need to Look at more footage and improve the edit tonight. Hill climg and crash going into 1 video.Woohoo