Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Jasons Playground
09-06-2011, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 06:54 PM by old man dave 59.)
Jasons Playground
Talked to some of the WFO Tailriders today and told them that we need to have Work and Play weekends at Jason's to help get the Cat up and running and get the trails handled and we all agreed that that would work.
Jaime wants to come down next weekend and play Jason,( that is my racing Partner). I will bring Husaberg down for some Spud Cut trails, if that will work for you. Cheers

RIDING IS NOT A HOBBY, IT'S A LIFESTYLE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 09:33 PM by club wfo.)
RE: Jasons Playground
can i go too ? not goin to be on my meds had some side effects called the doc 1:45 today never heard back from them

DESIGNATED TESTER FOR DAMON PROOF PRODUCTS
09-08-2011, 07:43 AM
(09-07-2011 09:31 PM)club wfo Wrote:  can i go too ? not goin to be on my meds had some side effects called the doc 1:45 today never heard back from them

Plan on a day trip to Chadwick too or a short overnight weekend. I know you can do that . Stress therapy Boxer

09-08-2011, 07:55 AM
yaaaaaaaaa i could use it

09-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Jasons playground video.

This is on Jasons property, so he has to OK new riders so E mail me to hook up with us please. We will be leaving from my house in Independence Sunday if not rained out.

09-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Hill Climb.

09-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Where is Jason's Playground?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Jason has a place in excelsiore springs i still have'nt been there myself but they say he has some pretty good trails for as small as it is real tight spud cut type stuff

09-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Weather may control the weekend, but I have E mailed Jason and waiting reply. If not flooded out it might work out to help break trails in and might work, We don't want to tear them up, but a little rain won't hurt the breaking in and groove out a little for permanent trails.
When we were there last time it was hard to see trails because of not grooved in and ridden lately.coffee

09-17-2011, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2011 09:44 AM by old man dave 59.)
Jasons Play Grounds is on. Lets get e head count, Jaime will be down and Mikey and I think 2 more WFO Trailriders I think, Damon and Walker. Woohoo Fight

Meeting at my house today to get bikes ready and plans. Meet at my house 9 AM Sunday morning and be ready to sling a little mud and rain. Power washer awaiting our return and remember to keep wiping off camera's. 3stooges