Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Guest & Members, please read
11-20-2010, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 06:59 PM by old man dave 59.)
Guest & Members, please read
If you are surfing through WFO Trailriders as a Guest, you will be able to see the forums, threads and posts, but you will not be able to add comment of your own until you join the site as a Member.

We had to add control on new members and your new members threads will be accepted or denied by Admin. For the ligament new members and not( SPAM ), we will accept your thread, so please be patient and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.When you register as a site Member, once registration is complete our site will send you an email. That email contains the subject "Account Activation at WFO Trailriders" and will contain a link. Click on that link in order to activate your site registration.
You need to leave an Email to activate account. We do not use these E mails for anything except to communicate with each other and are kept private with the exception of communication.

Once your registration is activated, you can sign into WFO Trailriders using your User Name and Password, and from that point you can start new threads, reply to other members, download attachments, etc.

See you at WFO Trailriders.com! ( Any problems or questions ) E mail me at ( wfo.trailriders@comcast.net )

wfo.trailriders@comcast.net

NOTE: You can use the view new posts or view todays posts at the top to find ( Recent Activity ).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply