WFO Trailriders

Full Version: Broken Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Show us your broken parts, when, where and how it happened and how much it cost.
broken parts [Image: brokenparts004.jpg] [Image: brokenparts003.jpg] :@
did'nt have a case guard a rock at mill creek arkansas (the new chadwick) took out my inner and outter clutch covers, fibers destroyed broke the water pump housing and knocked my crank out of wack
IP Address: Logged
Her is a small part of my collection.
[Image: DSC00167.jpg]
Lets see someone top this pile of broken parts. Check out the foot pegs.

[Image: BrokenParts003.jpg]

[Image: BrokenParts006.jpg]

[Image: DSC_2929.jpg]
Looks like way to many tree hits to me ha ha ha !!!!
trying to post a pic & getting this message _The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes.

Its just a single pic
(01-25-2013 01:06 PM)joe Wrote: [ -> ]trying to post a pic & getting this message _The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes.

Its just a single pic

I'm betting your trying to add "new attachment" right below this box. If you have the picture on something like photo bucket just copy image code, paste, and post reply. I had the same problem a while back.
(01-25-2013 01:06 PM)joe Wrote: [ -> ]trying to post a pic & getting this message _The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes.

Its just a single pic

Hay Joe, we just realized that attachments were disabled on this section. We have fixed the problem and you should now be able to post any picture you like.
(01-26-2013 01:00 AM)wfocarol Wrote: [ -> ]

Its just a single pic

Hay Joe, we just realized that attachments were disabled on this section. We have fixed the problem and you should now be able to post any picture you like.

Sweet, I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Reference URL's